- ACT IMMEDIATELY if you believe that your child is missing. Call local law enforcement first, then call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: 800-THE-LOST (800-843-5678).
- FBI parental kidnapping
These parents are wanted for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution and parental kidnapping.
- International Parental Kidnapping FAQs
Contact information and advice from the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section of the Criminal Division.
- Search for Missing Children
Photos and case details posted by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Amber Alert
AMBER Alert is an urgent bulletin system for the most serious child-abduction cases.
- Federal Resources on Missing and Exploited Children
A directory for law enforcement and other private and public agencies published by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
Law enforcement authorities are looking for information which may lead to the location of these individuals.
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
This Internet-based tool allows investigators, forensics professionals, and the public to cross-reference records of missing persons and unidentified remains, and helps bring answers to families of the missing.
- Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP)
Lists missing persons and unidentified persons who may be victims of foul play.